Each school is required by law to make the following information available:
- The school’s name, postal address, telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed. Click here.
- A statement of the school’s ethos and values. Click here and here.
- Details about members of our Governing Body, the Governors’ Register of Interest and Governors’ attendance at meetings. Click here.
- The school admission arrangements and links to both Westminster City Council’s and Camden Council’s School Admissions web pages. Click here.
- Admission information for children with SEND needs. Click here.
- Information on where to access the school’s most recent Ofsted report. Click here.
- The school performance tables as published on the DfE’s website. Click here.
- The school’s most recent KS2 results. Click here.
- The following information about the school curriculum:
- The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium Grant in respect of the current academic year. Click here.
- Details of how it is intended that the current allocation will be spent, how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent and the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom funding was allocated. Click here.
- Details about how we spend our PE & Sport Premium. Click here. Details about the outcomes we achieve. Click here.
- The School Offer (SEND Information Report) Click here. and the SEND Policy including the date of its annual review Click here.
- The school’s Behaviour Policy. Click here.
- The school’s Charging and Remission Policy. Click here.
- The school’s Complaints Procedure. Click here.
- The school’s Equality Information and Objectives Policy. Click here.
- The school’s Accessibility Policy. Click here.